If you have an enquiry regarding any of our products or need help with an order please email us on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We use Stripe to handle all online payment processing. Payments may be made using credit or debit cards or via Stripe account. Stripe is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online. We do not store your financial details. Please see stripe.com for information on Stripe payments.
Security and Privacy
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Read our Privacy & Cookies Policy to learn how we use the information we collect about you and the procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy when using our shop.
License to Use accounts.sproutee.com
You are fully responsible for any content you create on the Site and, as such, fully responsible for any harm arising from that content. We prohibit content that:
- is abusive in any way towards any group or individual or promotes sexism, racism, violence, hatred or the exploitation of others
- infringes the rights and liberties of others, including publishing information concerning any other individual without that person’s consent
- disrespects the copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of others
- is pornographic or gratuitously sexually explicit
- is criminal or unlawful or facilitates criminal or unlawful behaviour
We further prohibit unauthorised commercial content including, but no limited to, spam and mass marketing. Likewise, users must not use the Site to disseminate viruses or other malicious code.
Refunds and Cancellations
We offer a range of web services to our clients. Each of these services is governed by its own refund and cancellation policy which conforms to trading standards.
Website and Ecommerce Builds
We build websites and ecommerce systems. Before we start this work we agree the scope of the project, the budget of the project and sign a contract. During the course of the creation of your website or ecommerce system, there are opportunities for you to cancel that contract:
- Cooling-off period As per UK trading standards, you are entitled to a 7-day ‘cooling-off period’ during which you may cancel the contract, no questions asked and at no expense to you. In line with trading standards, this cooling-off period is invalidated if you choose to contract for the work to begin before the end of the 7-day cooling-off period.
- Milestones We will create designs for the look-and-feel, layout and functionality of your website or ecommerce system. We produce one main design and offer the opportunity for one round of revisions. If you’re not happy with the designs at this stage, you will pay us in full for all of the work that we have produced up to that point and you may either cancel your contract or continue to commission us to make further design revisions at our daily rate.
SEO services may be cancelled at at time. SEO services are paid for a on a rolling monthly basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to cancel your SEO services and your package will be terminated as soon as your current monthly payment expires. As SEO services are paid for on a rolling monthly basis, no refunds can be offered on monthly SEO services that have already been fulfilled.
Web hosting services may be cancelled at at time. Hosting services are paid for a on either a rolling monthly basis or annually. Email email@example.com with your request to cancel your hosting and your package will be terminated as soon as your current monthly payment expires and/or we will refund any remaining balance. Where web hosting services are paid for on a rolling monthly basis, no refunds can be offered on monthly hosting services that have already been fulfilled.